Huge month for us!
Jason was accepted to the PA program at Emory and will begin in the fall of 2010. We are so incredibly proud of him and can't wait to begin a new chapter in our lives. We're also thankful that he made it this year, since the timing will work well with the new baby.
Jason and I also have been really involved in the proposed new charter school for our community and organized the silent auctions as the fundraising co-chairs. Our first silent auction was a HUGE SUCCESS with over $24,000 raised for the school. After the expenses of less than $2K, the net was unbelievable! We find out December 14th if the charter is approved.
I had a wonderful 34th birthday, and the best present I could ask for: a healthy 20 week ultrasound which showed a perfect little baby. Still confident that it's a girl! Now I'm trying to convince Jason that if it IS a girl, we need to have another! Sisters are important after all!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment