Two boys under two years old creates for joyful, but chaotic, lifestyle. Thornton just passed the 2 year old mark and has started some pretty funny things (with his brother not far behind). I've come to the conclusion that I must have a way to capture these moments. Now that Holden is already 8 months, I realize even more that the months slip by so fast.
I've always been a person who journals, but personal time at home has become a rare commidity. In this new age of the digital revolution, it only makes sense to log our stories for our friends and family to see. My hope is to jot down some of the stats, stories, and silliness that makes our lives so much fun, and that the boys will have a record of things that happened in their younger years.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment